Formulated to soothe and cool, doTERRA Deep Blue serves as an enriching blend of essential oils !
To help sooth and relieve body aches and pains!
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Great to use for headaches
- Helps menstrual cramps
- Soothes plantar fasciitis
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Deep Blue comes in several forms. Its nice to have a few different forms of it around to use for diffrent applications. I like the rub/lotion on my nightstand to use on hands and feet at the end of the night, 10ml Touch Roll on in my purse to use before a work out on my knees, and the Essential Oil by our bath to add a few drops for a soothing effect.
- Deep Blue Rub (lotion)- This is one product I order every month from doTERRA! I can’t live without and take it with me anytime I travel. Its a fantastic lotion with huge benefits! It leaves you feeling soft and not greasy as well as cools/warms problem areas. This lotion is great for massage therapists, sports practitioners, arthritis, achy joints, growing kids, athletes, etc.
- 10ml Deep Blue Roll On
- 10ml Deep Blue Touch Roll On– If you have kids, this is the perfect Deep Blue product for your family. doTERRA Touch Rollers are blended with the essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil so it is ready to use. The oil blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil is great if you have sensitive skin too. Having a roller is super easy to use to roll directly on growing legs, bottoms of feet, joints or other achy areas.
- 5ml Deep Blue Essential Oil
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex– These are nutritional supplements that contain powerful polyphenol to help aid occasional aches and pains. Comes with 60 capsules.
The brand name Deep Blue® is synonymous with relief for sore and tired muscles. The CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oil blend as well as the rub have provided comfort to many and are trusted among their users. It only makes sense that an ingestible supplement would complement the topical benefits of the Deep Blue product line.*
Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex delivers polyphenol extracts of frankincense, turmeric, green tea, ginger, pomegranate, and grape seed, and is designed to provide soothing support to aching muscles and to other occasional discomfort.* Take as needed when discomfort presents itself, or take it every day for long-lasting benefits.*
Take 2 capsules with food per day; 1 capsule in the morning and one in the evening
- Patent-pending, fast-acting frankincense extract shown to help support muscle and joint comfort and function*
- Includes proprietary, standardized extracts of ginger, curcumin, resveratrol, and other polyphenols to soothe occasional aches and discomfort*
- Can be used in tandem with Deep Blue Rub or Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- Contains the doTERRA Tummy Tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway Seed
- Sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
YES, you Can Use For:
*Arthritis and Joint Pain*
*Migraines and Headaches?
Doterra does have an Roll-On Oil called PastTense specifically geared toward head tension and aches which might be the better route to treat migraines. However, using Deep Blue oil can have a very similar effect when rubbed on the forehead, scalp, and neck as it still provides a cooling and tension releasing sensation that is also found with the PastTense blend. The BIG thing to watch out for is that the rub should not come in contact with your eyes or you are in for an unpleasant experience. Many people have applied the ointment to various part of the body to forget that it was still on their hands and then inadvertently wiped their eyes. This has a higher probability of happening when applying to the head.
Doterra’s Deep Blue essential oil is designed to help people suffering from any kind of muscle or joint pain. This oil can be diluted with a carrier oil and massaged directly onto the affected area as often as needed to obtain relief from the pain. The most distinctive and appealing aspect of this oil is its ability to treat both mild and severe pain. For instance, Deep Blue can be applied to tired muscles after a long workout, or to children’s legs while they experience growing pains. It can also be used to help heal headaches, bruises, back aches, and many other kinds of muscle pain.
Besides these uses for treating mild, acute muscle and joint pain, however, Deep Blue offers a powerful and effective treatment for chronic and intense pain. For instance, the oil is effective in relieving consumers of the deep aches of fibromyalgia, of the intense pain of sprains and whiplash, and the severity of bone spurs and bone pain. The oil can even be used to treat conditions as severe as scoliosis, sciatica, and herniated discs. As a result, consumers may use this oil to loosen up stiff muscles after working at the computer all day, or use it to alleviate the pain of sever scoliosis. Deep Blue has proven to be equally effective in either situation. Deep Blue may even be used to alleviate certain conditions such as fevers that do not necessarily have to do with the muscles and joints.
Deep Blue works immediately and effectively. The oil can reduce or eliminate pain upon contact, and the effects can last through the next day. In addition to alleviating pain, it can also improve circulation. The only thing that consumers should be aware of when using Deep Blue is the possibility of skin irritation when using the undiluted product. In order to avoid irritation, consumers should dilute the oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, before applying it to the skin. When properly applied, Deep Blue offers consumers the ideal essential oil for overcoming any number of muscle and join discomforts.
Want to try a Deep Blue Sample?
Want to try this product for yourself? I would be happy to send you samples! Send me an email to Jill at email@example.com
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you find health and wellbeing on your journey to discover essential oils!
I always recommend using certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils from doTerra. In fact, we love them so much, we’re doing our best at making a living sharing and educating all about them! If you’d like to learn more about how you can get amazing wholesale pricing for yourself or if you’d like to run your own essential oils business, please reach out to ME!
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.