Yesterday’s blog I discussed with you the A-Z superfoods/suppliments that, in my opinion, you should have daily!
Here is information on A-D superfoods that I suggested, why they are beneficial to your health.
I just want to remind you all that my knowledge on these products are from having to change our lifestyle due to my husband having advance prostate cancer. He opted to fight it naturally so with that being said, I have been educating my self on how to eat healthier, ways to fight cancer and disease on a daily basis. I just want to share with you of some of the things that I am learning and doing. I hope it is helpful to you, I am keeping it as basic as I can so it is not overwhelming.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Can kill many types of bacteria
- Lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes
- Helps you lose weight by making you feel full
- Lowers cholesterol and reduces your risk of heart disease
- May have protective effects against cancer
WIth the Apple cider Vinegar, I use several ways.
- I mix teaspoon of ACV, half cup of water, half teaspoon of honey.
- mix tsp of acv with tsp of baking soda, half cup of water
- just take a swig!
- Baking soda can be used to remove plaque and odors from your teeth and also promotes whitening
- Use baking soda for minor injuries, including insect bites, bee stings, poison ivy, splinters, and sunburn
- Baking soda can be used as a natural deodorant, foot soak, detox bath, and exfoliator
- A mixture of baking soda and water is often effective for relieving heartburn, indigestion, and ulcer pain
With baking soda, i use the same way as ACV. I also use it to brush my teeth sometimes.
- Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- High in Quality Protein
- Help You Lose Weight
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
Chia I use in so many things. In my yogurts, oatmeals, smoothies, vegetables. I normally add a half or full tsp to my foods.
- High in Vitamin K
- Cleanses Liver
- High in Antioxidants
- Protects Bones
- Rich in Fiber
Dandelion I normally take it in a supplement form. I occasionally will use fresh organic Dandelion in our Juices.
My last blog, “A-Z must haves”, has links to order these products if you are interested. Just click on link of desired product.